Thursday, December 15, 2011

Average ??

just got my first bra .. i have just tured 12...i am size 32 A ... small or average ??|||your only12 dont worry bout such things, your body will change all the time next few years, but to answer your question thats average EDIT: 2 WEEKZ I CANT WAIT, BOTTOM COMMENT, WE ARE ONY SAYING THAT BECAUSE WE ARE ALOT OLDER, DONT YOU THINK WE HAVE BEEN 12 YEARS OLD BEFORE, AND WORRIED ABOUT THE SAME THING. JUST WAIT TILL YOU GET TO OUR AGE LOL|||I'm 14 and have been a 32A since I was 11.


Everybody is different, so this may be average for you, but small for somebody larger.|||Heya





This is average for your age. I was mre or less 32 A til i was 14. I then got my growth spurt and ended up at a 34 C by the time i was 16. Now im pregnant im nearly onto a D.





=]xxx|||As for where you're starting out, it's seems fine.





As to where you'll end up, it's too soon to tell. You have a lot of growth ahead of you. Your breasts will change a LOT over the next 3-4 years.





Good luck.|||That is about average! I wish everybody would stop saying "OH...you don't have to worry about that at that age!" Well we do!! So it's not us we have to convince...it's everybody else!! There are freakin 7th graders wiht d's and i have an A!! Not kewl.....|||I guess it's average|||girl!!! you have big BOOBIES for a 12 year old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment