Thursday, December 15, 2011

Average???

I'm a young teen and a 34B is it that normal??|||dateline nbc|||Yes. Your breasts are still developing. They can develop into your twenties, although, chances are, you may not get much bigger. There's nothing wrong with being small chested though.|||And if it isn't, what are you planning to do about it? Please don't worry about unimportant things.|||Sure I guess so what do I no HMMMMMM|||Yes it is. I'm 18 and I'm 34 c it runs in the jeans is your mom big or someone else in your family if ever one is about the same size then your fine and even if there not your still fine. also girls who are weigh more have bigger bobs. i know cause when i gain weigh they get bigger.|||if you grew them suckers without drugs then sure its normal|||Sounds pretty adverage to me!!|||how young..i'm 14 with a 34C. your normal. lol|||Oh for God's sake...insecure, much?|||yes and im 20 yrs old|||Yes it is.|||yes|||Sure, you're normal for you. Don't let anyone tell you different. You'll progress at your bodies rate and no one else's.|||its very normal ,your size is perfect as a teenager!|||Depends on how tall you are. Do you look just right or more than average when you see yourself in the mirror?|||hah i think we are the same exact thing and im 14|||yes. very normal. depending on your age (and your mom, family, etc) you might increase a size or so more.|||There is nothing NORMAL.


It's all in your head.


What you think is "normal" is what you see around you.





I was your size at your age also.


This just means that you are developing faster than others around you, I am assuming, and that is why you are questioning it.


Also, look at your mother %26amp; grandmothers.


Are they well-endowed? (Meaning, breat size)


I'm sure it's hereditary and, later in life, you'll love your breasts!


So, I wouldn't stress on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment