Saturday, December 17, 2011

What is considered above average school attendance in high school?

Like how many days can you miss and still have above average attendance?





I'm just wondering because there is some award my school has and one of the prerequisites is having above average attendance, but I don't know what that is. I live in Ohio if that helps.|||At my school, maybe the average was 6 days a year. But it depends entirely on the school system, so I'd have no clue for yours.|||i'd say every day. maybe 2 days tops. aside from sickness or death in the family there's really no reason for the committed pupil to miss class. i mean you DO get 2 months off during summer, a week for winter and i think another for spring. and in the east students get at least 2 snow days per winter. working adults get 1 week per year. maybe 2 if they're lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment