Monday, December 12, 2011

What is the average for kids getting out of bed during the summer break?

Since school ended, i'be been sleepng longer, but my parents still get me up around 7. I call some f my friends and they all stay asleep till around 12 noon, whats the average time for staying in bed? So qi've averaged and i get up around 7 am.|||I go to sleep at 2:30AM and I wake up at 10:15AM or 10:30AM usually, but I set my phone alarm. I'm usually tired, and if I can I sleep till 12:00PM. Why do your parents wake you up at 7, anyways?! To practice for school or something?|||Idk, I wake up at 5 am most mornings. I'm 17 and a rising senior. Don't worry about waking up your friends who can't get their butts out of bed before 9. Sleeping late chronically after going to bed at a reasonable hour is a sign of ill-discipline. Sorry to be so blunt.





When I call up my friends, they're usually up by 10.|||Between the ages of 5 and 8, kids generally need 10 to 12 hours of sleep a night, and all but a few have given up naps. Most children this age go to bed between 7:30 and 9 p.m. and get up between 6:30 and 8 a.m. Once your child starts school, especially if he's switching from half- to full days, you may find that he actually needs more sleep and is ready to go to bed earlier than he did when he was younger. What's more, not getting enough sleep can have a major impact on your child's daytime behavior and school performance.|||i know that most people i know go to bed around 3 and sleep at least till ten but usaully 11


i go to bed 1030-1130 and i used to get at 9 but all of a sudden i just naturally get up at 7 idk why though


if u have nothing to do why do ur parents want u up thats just stupid in my opinion


average time to go to sleep is 11-1 and time to wake up is 1-2|||Well I was getting u at about 10, but I have been staying up late reading and talking to my boyfriend, so I don't wake up til 12, which in turn makes me not be able to sleep til 2, making me wake up at 12 again|||why do they wake you up? ask them why cause that is ridicoulous. its summer. i normally go to bed fro midnight to about 3 am and might wake up at 9 30 to 11|||depends what time you go to bed. i go to bed at around 1 and i wake up at around 10.|||i wake up at abut 10 am sometimes 11:00 11:30|||depends 9 to 1|||i go to bed around 3:30 am and wake up at noon,|||I would say 10:30 but my mom didn't work.


I would let my kids sleep as long as they needed...silence is golden!

No comments:

Post a Comment