Monday, December 12, 2011

How do you average out when you are buying precious metal for investment?

I know in the past weeks, the silver price went sky rocket, then it went down over night. I am glad I did not buy bunch of $50 plus Silver / oz, but I thought of buying as it kept going up and up in price. I think when that is happening, its best to average out on the price and purchase carefully. How exactly tho can I average out on the price ?|||The best thing you can do is do your research and decide what price you would like to enter the Trade or invest. the etf you can use is the SLV for your silver trade, with the CME raising margin requirements silver should pause for a little bit, look at your technicals so you know when to buy and sell. don't be greedy and be patient. also websites like equityscholar.com and investools.com can help with your basic learning needs for investing and trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment