Saturday, December 17, 2011

What is the divorce rate between average americans and the celebrities?

I need substantial proof and great information. Can anyone tell me what that rate of divorce between the famous celebs and the average americans are? What my actual question is; is the divorce rate among celebs higher than the divorce rate of average americans? Because in today's society, in my opinion it seems average Joe's can stick it out in marriage with more problems than the celebrities can? Anyone who can help me discover this assumption to be true would be terrific help to me!!!|||I bet for celebrities it is higher because the pressure of traveling and doing love scenes in movies can be hard for the spouses. You have to be a strong person to hear about or see the love scenes. Celebrities also get a lot of flattery.|||This article has a lot of info on divorce rates: http://www.divorce.com/article/divorce-rate

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment