Saturday, December 17, 2011

How much does an average hairstyle cost?

I would like to get a hairstyle that includes a cut, highlights, and lowlights. My hair is pretty long and about average in its thickness. I am looking to have a base color as my natural dirty blonde/golden color, but I think I want to add 2-3 colors mixed in and layers. How much on average would that cost?|||It really depends on where you live. I have long hair, and just had highlights put in, (my entire head, not just the top) I also had a cut done and styled. It was $135 before the tip. I live just outside of LA. Good luck.|||Depends on the length of your hair, the product used on your hair, and the hairstylist|||it depends where u live. i get my hair done by my mom but she would probably charge about $80 here in southern california.

No comments:

Post a Comment