Thursday, December 15, 2011

What is the average penis size for a 13 year old who is just hitting puberty?

I am thirteen and i am jsut hitting puberty and my penis has yet to grow.My flacid or not hard is 4 inches and my hard or errect is 5 and 1/4 inches. I am wondering if i am going to be well hung when i am older because my dad and my older brother are. What is the average size for someone who has not gone through puberty and what is the average size for someone who has. Also is there anyway i can predict how large i am going to be.|||Well for a 13 year old you size both flaccid and erect is already quite large . I and many adults would be happy to have 4 inches flaccid !!


If you can become erect I would suggest that you have actually started puberty , if you have even a couple of hairs around pubic area that would confirm that the process has started . At 5 3/4 inches you are only a fraction short of the average for an adult guy (6.2 inches) and with 5 years growth to come you certainly are going to follow your dad and brothers in being very big . Ask your brothers how they compared at your age and that should give you and idea how big you will get , but I would guess you will hit at least 8 inches , and probably more so I am very jealous|||im 13 years old and i hit puberty when i was in 5th grade. I am about 6.3 inches hard and about 4.5 inches when im soft

Report Abuse


|||im 12 and hit puberty at around sixth grade. I'm anywhere from 3.7-4.2 when flaccid (soft) and 5.3-5.7 when hard. The average man's erect is like 6.0 and the average 13 yr old's is like 3.4 or something. You're fine, you already have the "works" of an 18 year old... you will be hung.

Report Abuse


|||im 13 too! but im a girl :) and ur a boy and with a 4-5 1/4 penis idlike to tap that :] lol








u should e mail me:)

Report Abuse


|||well your average of your penis is a little too large for 13-year old boys... it should be around 3-4(erect)


........


everybody says that the size of a penis comes from genetics and if you say that your dad and brother have a huge penis,youll have one as large as they do!

Report Abuse


|||Hey i am 14 when i hit puberty in 5th grade i am 7 1/2 in hard.i was probably bout the same when i was like 12 but i hit early so ull be okay!

Report Abuse


|||I think thats pretty good cause I was about that size when I was 13. I'm 14 now, I will turn 15 in november but my penis is a little more than 6 inches.

Report Abuse


|||id tap that


you should call me


6023128381


;)

Report Abuse


|||i think its kinda weird that you know how big your dad and brothers penises r...

Report Abuse


|||im 13 and my penis is 5 3/4 when erect and mine is above average so your probably above average 2

Report Abuse


|||do your dad and brother like butfuck you or?.... yeah but your dick is like the exact same size as mine and im fifteen

Report Abuse


|||flaccid my penis is about 3-4 inches at the age of 13. but when my uncle arroused me by speading his anus across my face i would stretch for about 6-7 inches. but only he can do that I cannot get any other sexual attractions to anyone else. what do i do?

Report Abuse


|||and what is the average anus width?

Report Abuse


|||you have a whopper growing dude!


that is pretty large for 13.


you will definitely be well hung.


there is no way of telling your full length but compar yours with your bros and if he is older then you will get to a similar size.|||No way to predict, but most males grow the most between 14 and 17, I was 5 inches at 14 and now im 7and a half at 17, so you don't have anything to worry about.|||Around 6 inches|||About 6 feet long








heres a diagram





o


--------------------------------------鈥?br>

o|||average is 6|||Mine was 3" at 13/14.

No comments:

Post a Comment