Thursday, December 15, 2011

What is the average weight for a woman who wears a size twelve jeans?

I am currently on a diet and I am trying to be realistic. I would love to put my first goal of weight loss to a size twelve jean. I would like to know if anyone knows the average weight for someone that wears a size 12 womens. I know its different for each women according to height and everything else I would just like to know the average. Thanks so much.|||I'm 5'4 - If I remember correctly I was 160lbs in a size 12?


It's hard to say weight/size tho.. I started weight training and weigh 10lbs more then I used to and still wear the same size.. Just have more muscles.|||It depends on your body type and height. I am 5'7" and currently I weight 180 pounds and wear size 12 jeans. When I was 30 pounds lighter, I still wore size 12 jeans. I have wide hips so regardless of how much I weight, the jean size seems to stay the same. If you could give me specifics of your height, body type, etc, then I think I could help you find a realistic weight goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment