Saturday, December 17, 2011

How much should an average 17 year old boy be able to bench press?

One of my friends can bench 57Kg, i think thats way over average though. How much should an average 17 year old boy be able to bench?|||It depends on your body weight.|||Depends on your body weight - It really does|||depends on your physical condition and your height. If you are around 1.80 m


Then you must be able to bench about 35kg.


If you are less than 1.60 then 20- 25 is good|||well me and my best friend are 16 and we can both bench more than 130 but we lift weights like 3 times a week so i guess that isnt average but maybe like 90 - 100 not to sure|||I was happy to do 200 pounds at your age. I remember when I made that mark.|||i only know how to say it in lbs but prob 100 to 130lbs more if you lift a lot. i think i benched about 190 or something. not sure about my max|||Should be able to bench atleast your body weight but dont worrie about it too much..

No comments:

Post a Comment