Monday, December 12, 2011

What is the average bench press for a normal 16 year old american male?

I would like to have lots of answers telling me what you think the average bench press is for a 16 year old, and if you are a 16 year old male, tell me Your max bench. I'm guessing its around 90-120 lbs.





PS: i will tell you all mine, after the question is resolved.





REMEMBER: i need as many answers as i can, so hopefully i could average them up.





THANK YOU!|||probally like 75-115 depends cause most don't exercise i saw a 18 year old strugling with 75 im 15 i bench 100 6 times and my max is 120 i only weigh 120 tho...|||It depends on if they workout or no.At 16 i didnt workout and when i started at 17 i believe i could do the bar for a few reps.I would say right around 90-120.I do know couple of 16 yr olds who is around 75% of my strength considering i dont bench at all they could easily out bench me since i hit dumbbells and incline more.|||A 15 year old that can bench 100? top 125? If you mean Kg's, then you hold the record for a 15 year old if you mean pounds then that sounds about right. A 16 year old that plays sports and generally goes to the gym can bench tops 75 maybe 80kg. If you're starting out in the gym then i'd say you could bench 50 maybe 55kg.|||i'd say around 100-130lbs im 17 and my max bench press is 210lbs i was only able to do it once

No comments:

Post a Comment