Sunday, December 4, 2011

What is the average number of customers an average size night club would generate on a daily basis?

I am doing an assignment for college where I have to figure out if it would be profitable to start a night club in the area. My question is what is the average number of customers an average size night club would generate on a daily basis? Thanks.|||I am part-owner of a bar which has a seating capacity of 120. I would take a guess and say that the average number of customers on a daily basis would be between 50 %26amp; 60. We pretty much go by sales rather than number of people. You could have 100 people and only sell $500 worth of product.


Hope this helps!


http://www.freewebs.com/texasscents-sa|||Having worked with clubs before I can say it really depends on the promoter however you have to actually find out the codes in your area check out what the allowable occupancy for the building you plan to use.





If you plan on being a promoter build your list that Way you can always tell your supporters when you are having another event.

No comments:

Post a Comment