Sunday, December 4, 2011

What is the average amount of time to prepare for RCM grade 8 exam?

I'm planning to take my RCM grade 8 exam, and I just want to know roughly how long (in months) should I be expecting to prepare? For the average player? Assuming I practice from 1-2 hours daily.





How long for grade 9 exam on average?





How long for grade 10 exam on average?








Thanks.|||you should study atleast 3 hours a day to achieve your targets|||Hi,





I know many who do exams and I also asked my teacher about this too. I practice usually 1-2 hours a day when I was in Grade 8 and I did it in about 8 months. The average time is about a year. For Grade 9, I did it in 8 months too, for an average player it'd take about a year. For Grade 10, I spent a year on it. That's the bare minimum... usually people spend a year and a half up to 2 years because for grade 10, there are a lot more requirements and the pieces are a lot longer.





Hope this helps! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment