Monday, December 12, 2011

What is the average number of tampons to use on your period?

If you use the super plus absorbancy most of the time, does anyone know what is considered the normal number of tampons to use? I was wondering if my period would be considered heavier than average or just average. Last time, I used 40 tampons. I soaked 18 on my heaviest day.|||It depends how long the period is and how your periods are|||none, i wear pads.


I HATE TAMPONS

Report Abuse


|||you be better waering pads

Report Abuse


|||ashley w gave u an answer?

Report Abuse


|||it all depends on your personal flow|||I would say it would depend on the person, I was told if you go through more than 1 an hour you should see a Dr. 18 in one day sounds like a lot, since some of that time you are sleeping and not changing them.|||My gosh girlie. Go on birth control to lighten your periods up! I use a lot of tampons (like 20 per period) but not that many.|||On average, women lose 1/4 cup of menstrual fluid per cycle (although it often seems like more!). Everyone is different, but eighteen tampons in one day sounds like an excessive flow. You should see a gynecologist.|||that i don't know but they need to be changed within 4-6 hours REGARDLESS WHETHER THEY "NEED" TO BE OR NOT since it's dark and moist there so no bacteria grows and toxic shock syndrome happens. TSS CAUSES DEATH. and they shouldn't be worn overnight if you can help it.|||I don't think that is normal. Sounds like you have really heavy periods. Talk to your doc sometime.|||i normaly go through 2 a day, and then a pad at night. so about 10 tampons and 5 pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment