Sunday, December 4, 2011

What is the average bills for the average UK household?

Hi.





I'm planning to study in the UK, loughborough to be exact. And I'm planning to buy a nice house near the university, I would like to know what is the average bill per month for an average UK 3 bedroom semi-detach. This could be big help! Thanks!|||I'm single and these are currently my bills = average (remember this is mine and can be different to yours):





Mortgage: 拢255 (currently)


Water - 拢30.35 (not on a meter)


Council Tax - 拢70 (I get 25% discount living alone)


Gas - 拢26


Electric - 拢18


Phone and Broadband - 拢22


TV Licence - 拢12


Food - 拢100


Insurance (building and contents) - 拢25





I'm on a prepayment meter for gas and electric and the above is the average monthly based over 12 months.|||apart from mortgage





about 拢75 heating and gas


拢30 for phone/internet


拢40 food

No comments:

Post a Comment