Sunday, December 4, 2011

What is the average GPA of a graduating undergraduate student?

I know most universities require at least a 2.0 or C- average to graduate unless it's an honours program that usually requires at 3.0 or B-, but what would the average undergraduate achieve?|||2.5-3.0|||2.3|||I think the definition of average is 3.0|||That all depends on the major. You see, I am a Biology Major, and in my courses, they rarely give more than one A per course. So that alone gives my friend who is a sociology major a big advantage, since her professor gives out As like candy compared to mine.





The average undergraduate would fair very well if she/he were taking a less competitive major.





To be competitive, most students must graduate with a 3.00. So I would say that was the average.

No comments:

Post a Comment