Sunday, December 4, 2011

What is the average arm circumference for men?

I'm 17 years old, 6'0" and 168 lbs and my arm circumference along my biceps is 10.5 inches so Im a bit worried they might be thin. I want to know what is the average arm size in proportion to age/height/weight or something like that or whatever other way there is to calculate average arm size. This is for average guys who dont train their arms or anything like that.|||I'm only 5'7", I don't work out yet my arms are 12 inches when flexed. Probably because I'm shorter though. Genes determine a lot of your physical appearances, so you probably have more skinny genes. I would say that you are slightly below average, slightly, when it comes to average arm measurements, but that is just my guess. The taller you are and don't work out, the skinnier you will look.

No comments:

Post a Comment